European Defence industry is struggling in finding well-suited workers to ensure its leadership, competitiveness, and sustainability. In addition, there are many prejudices about Defence activities, however this industry is always at the frontiers of innovation offering the more advanced technologies and a very international and multidisciplinary environment.
The ASSETs+ project is working to explode the myths and biases around the Defence sector and designing new courses and challenges able to attract students’ attention.
ASSETs+ Prototype Programmes
The ASSETs+ prototype programmes aim to provide trainees with new skills and knowledge related to key technologies that will be expected in Defence sector in the coming years, more particularly Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, C4ISTAR and Cybersecurity.
With the perspective of a replication in other contexts, courses providers will gather multiple information and suggestions to improve the content and format of the courses.
The courses are designed for:
- Professionals working in Defence and AeroSpace Industry (up-skilling and re-skilling activities)
- University Students (3rd year of Licence and 1st year of Master)
- Graduate University Students (2nd year of Master)
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Partners of the ASSETs+ consortium and associated stakeholders.
WHEN ARE THE COURSES?
Running now finishing in June 2022.
- Types of technical reports (24 hours; 14-23 June)
- Circuit boards Processors Chips Electronic equipment (28 hours; 17May-1Jun)
- Unit of measurement and Errors (16 hours; 2-9 June)
- Analytical tools (18 hours; 22-24 June)
- Instructions into machine control units to start operation (20 hours; 19May-9June)
- Identifying operating problems techniques (20 hours)
- Performance calculation (12 hours; 22-23 June)
- Programming (24 hours; 7-9 June)
- Data science for defence – remote sensing image analysis (30 hours; 23May-9June)