PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This privacy statement provides information about the processing and the protection of your personal data.
ASSETs+ collects and further processes personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data (repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001).
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Data controller: Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini
Data processor: Consortium composed of: Aalborg Universitet, Aerocampus Aquitaine, Andalucía Aerospace, Airbus, Censec, Centrale Supélec, CIMEA, DAC Distretto Aerospaziale, EWF European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting, FADA-CATEC, Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini, GICAN, HENSOLDT, Leonardo, Leonardo Technical Training, Mercantec, Navantia, Politechnika Rzeszowska, Royal Military Academy, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, SAFRAN, SEA Europe, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Universidad de Cádiz, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Universidad de Sevilla, Université de Bordeaux, Universitá di Pisa.
What data do we collect?
We collect the identifying data of users and visitors of the Website through:
- contact form
- newsletter subscription
- registration forms
We have obtained your personal data from you.
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests for information sent to us through the contact form
- Inform you of news and actions that may be of interest to you through communications and/or newsletters, provided that you give your consent to do so.
- Register to student challenges and training courses
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Redesign and/or modify the navigation and/or functionality of the Website.
- Collect opinion of training courses
- Perform statistical analysis.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as no request for deletion is made by the data subject or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. And for the whole duration of the project.
How and where is information shared?
ASSETs+ ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will be transferred to third parties.
The personal data you provide when completing the forms are incorporated into our database and are only used to process your requests and/or send you information about our services if you have requested it, and to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity.
We use the following service providers under their respective privacy conditions:
- Forms: Typeform, a Spanish online software. More information: www.typeform.com
- Hosting: Webempresa, based in Spain. More information at: www.webempresa.com
- Email marketing: Mailchimp email marketing platform based in Atlanta (EEUU). More information: mailchimp.com
- Social media: twitter, linkedin, youtube
Security of your data
ASSETs+ attaches great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information of our users. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet.
Our Website may contain links to and from other websites. If you access these pages, please note that you may be asked to provide personal data or information on these pages. We, therefore, recommend that when you visit these sites, you review their privacy policies and legal notices.
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with current legislation, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access to the information we hold about your personal data.
- Right of rectification of your data, by which we will update and update the information and data we have according to the information you provide us.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Right to the deletion of your data.
- Right to object to our processing your personal data.
- Right to file a complaint with ASSETs+ and/or the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
At any time, you can ask us, completely free of charge, to exercise your rights, as this is a very personal right at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EC support for the production of this website does not constitute endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ASSETs+ goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, ASSETs+ accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the ASSETs+ services have no control and for which ASSETs+ assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
ASSETs+ accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE EUROPEAN DEFENCE CHALLENGE
Your information will be stored in the back end of the website, not visible to the public. The form you fill in is SSL-protected.
The information you have provided will be shared with the organisers of the European Defence Challenge as well as the members of the jury judging the competition.
We will not use your email to anything else than to inform you about the European Defence Challenge and you can at all times request to have information about you deleted.
You have the right to request insight, correction or deletion of your personal information
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Note that your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of your consent.
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
- First party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your computer and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
The purpose is to enable the site to remember your preferences for a certain period of time.
That way, you don’t have to re-enter them when browsing around the site during the same visit.
Cookies can also be used to establish anonymised statistics about the browsing experience on our sites.
ASSETs+ website mostly use “first-party cookies”. These are cookies set and controlled by us, not by any external organisation.
However, to view some of our pages, you will have to accept cookies from external organisations.
The 2 types of first-party cookie we use are to:
- store visitor preferences
- gather analytics data (about user behaviour)
Some of our pages display content from external providers, e.g. YouTube, Twitter and Linkedin.
To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. This includes their cookie policies, which we have no control over. But if you do not view this content, no third-party cookies are installed on your device.