Join us next December 12 on the #EuropeanDefenceChallenge III edition Webinar with Experts!
Contestants and professionals will have the opportunity to directly interact with experts and key players of the European Defence industry.
The webinar will be online next December 12, 10:00-11:15 CET. The topic of this third edition of the Challenge is “Security – threats identification and defence strategies”.
This webinar marks the beginning of the second phase of the III edition of European Defence Challenge (EDC), a key part of the ASSETs+ project, that aims to atract young talents and to encourage them to initiate a career in defence-related technologies.
- Dorota Stadnicka, Associate professor at Rzeszów University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics ‐ EDC III organizer
- Jean-Luc Migot, Head of Operational Excellence Training Development Programs at SAFRAN. “Aviation and cybersecurity”.
- Colonel Marcin Mazur, Polish Space Agency (POLSA) Vice-President. “Threats in space and challenges in space technologies”.
- Colin Topping, Cyber Incident Director at Rolls-Royce. “Threats in cyber from supply chain management point of view and diversity perspective”.
- Melanie Veron-Fougas, European Policy Manager at GICAN (French Maritime Industry Group). “Threats and defence strategies from maritime industry point of view”.
Add to your calendar
More information about the ASSETs+ European Defcnce Challenge here.