Contestants and professionals will have the opportunity to directly interact with experts and key players of the European Defence industry.
The webinar will be online next December 12, 10:00-11:15 CET. The topic of this third edition of the Challenge is “Security – threats identification and defence strategies”.
This webinar marks the beginning of the second phase of the III edition of European Defence Challenge (EDC), a key part of the ASSETs+ project, that aims to atract young talents and to encourage them to initiate a career in defence-related technologies.
- Dorota Stadnicka, Associate professor at Rzeszów University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics ‐ EDC III organizer
- Jean-Luc Migot, Head of Operational Excellence Training Development Programs at SAFRAN. “Aviation and cybersecurity”.
- Colonel Marcin Mazur, Polish Space Agency (POLSA) Vice-President. “Threats in space and challenges in space technologies”.
- Colin Topping, Cyber Incident Director at Rolls-Royce. “Threats in cyber from supply chain management point of view and diversity perspective”.
- Melanie Veron-Fougas, European Policy Manager at GICAN (French Maritime Industry Group). “Threats and defence strategies from maritime industry point of view”.
Add to your calendar
More information about the ASSETs+ European Defcnce Challenge here.