Last September 20, our partner Dorota Stadnicka, from the Rzeszów University of Technology, presented the ASSETs+ European Defence Challenge III edition to teachers and researchers from different European universities in the framework of another European project MAESTRO:
- Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland
- University of Pisa, Italy
The main goal and topic of the challenge were presented. Seminars planned for students, which are to support students in the preparation of their challenge proposal, were also discussed.
Moreover, the universities have been invited to register as Associated Stakeholders to take part in ASSETs+ activities, such as seminars or courses.
Next October 3rd will take place the launch event of the third edition of the Challenge. More information here.