The fast pace of technological evolution leads to challenges in finding workers with the right skills, as these are constantly changing.
ASSETs+ aims to build a sustainable human resources supply chain for the European Defence Industry, that boosts innovation by both attracting highly-skilled young workers and upskilling its employees.
Complementary education & training programmes are addressing the following main technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, C4ISTAR and Cybersecurity. Learn more here.
ASSETs+ is built on close collaboration between the Defence Industry, sectoral organisations, Higher Education Institutions, Vocational Education and Training providers and research centres, with 30 partners from 8 countries and a broader ecosystem of stakeholders.
By registering as a stakeholder, you will contribute to the identification of the future skills of Defence Sector and you will have the possibility to be more closely involved in a wide range of activities and development of the project.
Why should you participate?
– Contribute to defining the new ASSETs+ Sectoral Skills Strategy for the Defence sector
– Have the skills needs of your institution covered
– Possibility to participate in pilot implementations
– Networking and exchange of information regarding the skills agenda in Defence sector
What is required of you?
– Voluntary involvement
– Engagement free of charge
– Optional participation to online surveys, workshops and review of outcomes