InvestEU Programme (2021-2027)
It establishes the InvestEU programme comprising 3 building blocks:
- the InvestEU Fund, providing an EU guarantee to support financing of and investment in internal EU policies;
- the InvestEU Advisory Hub, supporting project development, access to finance and capacity-building assistance;
- the InvestEU Portal, giving visibility to projects seeking finance and information on investment opportunities.
The InvestEU programme’s general aim is to support financing that contributes to:
- competitiveness, including research, innovation and digitisation;
- economic growth, sustainability and employment;
- social resilience, inclusiveness and innovation;
- scientific and technological advancement, including culture, education and training;
- the integration of capital markets and a stronger internal market;
- economic, social and territorial cohesion;
- sustainable and inclusive recovery of the EU economy, including capital support for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), after the Covid-19 crisis.