This professional certificate series combines CS50’s legendary Introduction to Computer Science course with a new program that takes a deep dive into the concepts and algorithms at the foundation of modern artificial intelligence.
Through hands-on projects, the student will gain exposure to the theory behind graph search algorithms, classification, optimization, reinforcement learning, and other topics in artificial intelligence.
The aim of the training is to acquire skills in the field of:
• a broad and solid understanding of computer science and programming,
• graph searching algorithms,
• reinforcement learning,
• machine learning,
• principles of artificial intelligence,
• designing intelligent systems,
• using AI in Python programs.
- Website: https://www.edx.org/professional-certificate/harvardx-computer-science-for-artifical-intelligence
- Download the fiche here.