The invited experts not only presented what systems engineering is, but also explained why this topic is so important for the industry and how it is implemented in practice by companies that are leaders in the aerospace and defence industry.
A total of 130 people participated in the lectures, including students and employees of the Rzeszów University of Technology, the University of Bordeaux, and the University of Pisa, as well as interested employees of companies such as Airbus, Hensoldt, Leonardo and Saab.
The following topics were presented:
- Model Based System Engineering from the Leonardo experience, Urte
- Steponkute i Caterina Rapisarda, Leonardo
- Model Based Systems Engineering from the Saab experience, Erik Herzog, Saab
- Application of Systems Engineering in the Commercial Aircraft and/or
- Aerospace systems domain, Christopher Jouannet, Saab
- System of Systems, concept and analysis, Christopher Jouannet, Saab
- Integration Driven Development, Erik Herzog, Saab
- Model Based System Engineering from the Hensoldt experience, Markus Andres, Hensoldt