GSERITA2023 will be a 3 days event that means gathering the key players of the Robot Intelligence and Technology community and related sectors. This event is launched with the aim to become an established event, attracting global participants, intent on sharing, exchanging, and exploring new avenues of Intelligence Systems, technologies, and applications.
The purpose of GSERITA2023 is to bring researchers together in the field of Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications. In addition, the conference has an overall goal of making connections, with major scientific themes in Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications.
Organizer: The Scientistt
- Cognitive Intelligence (Machine learning, Cognitive modeling of agent systems, Probabilistic and uncertain reasoning, Multi-criteria decision making, etc.)
- Collective Intelligence (Multi-robot systems, Cellular/distributed/ cooperating robotics, Learning and hybrid systems, Human knowledge discovery, etc.)
- Social Intelligence (Intelligent interactive technology, Human-robot interaction, Human-machine interface/integration, Teleoperation/ telerobotics/ haptics, etc.)
- Behavioral Intelligence (Kinematics/ dynamics/ control, Task/ motion/ trajectory planning, Mobile/ humanoid/ micro/ nano robotics, etc.)
- Genetic Intelligence (Computational intelligence, Evolutionary algorithm, Evolutionary robotics, Mimetic algorithm, Immune algorithm)
- Artificial Intelligence (Deep learning, Deep neural networks, Image understanding, Natural language processing, Speech, voice, text recognition, Expert systems, etc.)
- Applications (Digital creatures, Intelligent agents, Computer vision, Virtual/Augmented reality, Military, Surveillance, Pattern recognition, Face recognition, etc.)
- Robotics in Different Eras (Robotics in Agriculture and Forestry, Human detection & tracking, Drones, Educational and Rehabitation robots, etc.)
- Robotic Aspects (Robot locomotion and navigation, Robotic mapping, Environmental interaction and navigation, Human-robot interaction, etc.)
Dates: October 26-28, 2023
Cost: $ 399 – $ 849
More information: https://www.thescientistt.com/2023/robot-intelligence-technology-applications