This world conference will provide the participants with opportunities to discuss and explore areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Interaction Sciences with fellow students, researchers and practitioners. Conference may concern any topic within the conference scope. Workshops may be related to any topics within the conference scope.
- The conference is anticipated to attract a large number of high quality submissions and stimulate the cutting-edge research discussions among many academic pioneering researchers, scientists, industrial engineers, students from all around the world and provide a forum to researcher.
- Propose new technologies, share their experiences and discuss future solutions for design infrastructure.
- Provide common platform for academic pioneering researchers, scientists, engineers and students to share their views and achievements.
- Enrich technocrats and academicians by presenting their innovative and constructive ideas.
- Focus on innovative issues at international level by bringing together the experts from different countries.
Global Knowledge Research Foundation, G R Scholastic LLP, Springer, Springer Nature
The topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Information and Communication Technologies for infrastructure and computation;
- Information and Communication Technologies for sustainable engineering applications;
- Information and Communication Technologies for secured e-governance and government;
- intelligent systems and health informatics
More information: https://www.worlds4.co.uk/index.html