PROTOTYPE PROGRAMME: 4.5 Unit of measurement and Errors
EQF level: 4
Instructor: Benoit MATHIEU
Host institution: AEROCAMPUS-Aquitaine (France)
Learn from the basics to some advanced techniques in this 16‐hours free course:
- Analyse protocols of communication between an embedded computer and electronic devices (sensors, motors control, rfid modules, numerical tricolour led).
- Perform tests using an oscilloscope.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of the previous devices.
This programme is focused on:
- Professionals working in Defence and AeroSpace Industry (up-skilling and re-skilling activities) and
- University Licence students
IMPORTANT: This prototype programme is EXCLUSIVE FOR partners of the ASSETs+ consortium and associated stakeholders. If you want to join the ASSETs+ Stakeholders Group and become part of our ecosystem, please, click here.
2 June 2022
|Means for control and test (sensors, RFID modules, motors)
7 June 2022
|Choice and control validation (sensors, RFID modules, motors)
8 June 2022
|Conducting tests (sensors, RFID modules, motors)
9 June 2022
|Diagnosis and troubleshooting (sensors, RFID modules, motors)
- General principles in test and control understanding
- Troubleshooting methods review
- Acquiring and understanding signals in relation to electronic devices
- Computer science in relation to robotic
- Binary and hexadecimal codes
- Notion of electricity and of electronic