Description of the course
The importance of drones in the defence context is increasing fast. It is necessary to understand their electronic structure to be able to maintain them and to improve their performances.
- to learn the electronic technology of drones.
- to manage an embedded computer connected to sensors, display screens, camera and motors.
- to program an embedded computer to control all its attached electronic devices
- to establish a client/server communication between a drone and a remote computer and how to secure it by data encryption.
- Programming basics
- Electronic basics
- Binary and hexadecimal coding